Thursday, November 3, 2011

lifestyle change

Lately Stuart and I have changed they way we live. We basically decided to amp up our lives and start living more! We will never get this time back as college students and we realized we need to make the best of the rest of our time here. So we do not stress financially anymore... Okay maybe I don't :). I was kind of a budget freak. In the grocery I would debate for minutes over items that had a 20 cent difference. So instead of trying to save a couple hundred dollars every month on our 18 hour per week minimum paying jobs, we just LIVE. If we want to do something, we do it (to an extent:)). We have been trying to read our scriptures more and see the hand of the Lord in our lives. This life is truly a gift and I am so happy we are realizing this more lately. Life is just oh so good right now and we look forward to our adventure ahead of us!


Livin it up at Macaroni Grill



We love Riverwoods





I came home to post-it's around the house. Oh how i love my baby :)
Here's to living it up!

2 comments: