Thursday, May 3, 2012

Before We Moved...

....so we MOVED! a month ago...to Irvine..and we LOVE it!! Seriously. I was venting to Stuart the other day and I said, "...but you know what I do love?? Where we live." I love this part of Irvine and our apartment so much.  Anyways that is beside the point of this post...
Before we moved we took some pictures, and they are worth documenting.  This is us repainting dressers in the conveniently located parking lot right next to my house. We debated but painted them to a pretty green! No finished product but it was a great bonding experience :) (let's be honest Stuart did 2x as much work as me...I do not love actually doing the project, more just the end result).

 
 
 
 These are from Sunday dinner one night at my parents.  I don't know why but we thought it was hilarious to put these napkin rings on our faces...we did thisfor like an hour.  You had to be really steady and use face muscles you didn't know you had.
 
 
 
 
 

So there's some fun documentation that I hope my posterity enjoys...woot woot!!

1 comment:

  1. great photos. all very different and unique. love it.

    ReplyDelete