Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Because

Yesterday was a wonderful day
I came home after work and class determined to clean the house and I found a nice surprise....

bed was made
clothes were picked up off the floor
dishes all done
the trash taken out
floor was vacuumed
and Beautiful fresh flowers sitting on the table that said "I love you, just because"
ALL CLEANED

My sneaky husband came home in between his classes and did all this for me. I must say I got a little teary-eyed when I walked inside, I am one lucky girl.

last night we even played volleyball and watched a movie for our FHE. It was so great and I will miss these kinds of days when life gets even crazier. Love you babe!

3 comments:

  1. Stu you are so good! You make me so proud:) Way to be aware and willing to help out...and fresh flowers too? Em, I know he's my little brother and all, but seriously, Stu has always been the complete package - I agree, you are one lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete