Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back in P-TOWN

WE are back!
I was telling Stuart that I needed to blog so people knew we were alive, like everyone was frantically worrying about our safety. Then it took me about .5 seconds for me to laugh to myself and remember that I have seen or spoken to everyone that reads our blog since we have been home haha.

We made the long 35 hour journey back and were even more hardcore this time because we did in 3 days. No sightseeing, just getting down to business. I dont have any pictures except for these two taken on the side of the road in Nebraska when we thought Carol, our car, was falling apart. It was just the wheel liner coming undone and since we had all of our belongings in the car, Stuart just whipped out his tools and fixed it right there. He is so manly. Here is Stuart fulfilling his dream of standing in corn fields!

Model Shot

Cute

Since we have been back it has been quite eventful. We went to California for my cousin's wedding, drove back to Utah, moved into our apartment, started work again, first week of school (pile on the expenses), hanging out with Johnny boy, drove to California again for Cam and Rachy baby's wedding (BEAUTIFUL), partied with the fam in La Crescenta, drove back, and now back at school. LOTS of driving but each destination was SOOOO worth it. We just LOVE being around our friends and family so much!

There is so much to catch up on but I will do that later. For now we will do homework and start making adult decisions. Stuart and I both graduate in December which means we are out of Provo and into the real world. Want to know where we will be??!...
I do too.
Some days we want to be in CA with family and soaking up the sun, other days we want to live the East Coast life and have an adventure, and sometimes we want to go somewhere completely different, like Seattle! Okay maybe that is just me, but a girl can dream right? One day I will live in the Northwest. It is an exciting time in our lives and I hope that we can make the most of it and not just let it pass by us.

2 comments:

  1. You two are just growing up so fast becoming adults and all. I'm just so proud. I can't believe all the driving you guys did. So crazy. Glad you are alive and well in p-town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo. love the picture of stu.

    ReplyDelete