Friday, December 2, 2011

When a Child is in Need

....my Mother is ALWAYS there.

I have been very lucky to see my mom almost every two to three weeks this semester and let me tell you...I have Loved every second of it!!
She came up to Utah because poor John needed hand surgery because he had a bone cyst. She was there every step of the way. And...since she needed to be in Provo she stayed at our place on a blow up bed! and then John did too the next night. I wish I could have taken a picture it was pretty cute. I LOVED having them in my home. Makes me so happy. My mother spoiled us too...got groceries, did our laundry, did dishes, and retaught me the correct way to make scrubbies (Mine were turning out like footballs and I have been getting so frustrated. Turns out I was slip stitching the whole thing instead of single crocheting. This only means something to me, but I have to document this for myself because it is comical if u know about crocheting)...Well she is THE BEST. She seriously is super woman. I am a very lucky daughter. Love you mom



1 comment:

  1. I loved coming to see all of you...staying at your place was the best. John and I had a fun slumber party....probably the last one I will ever have with him. Thanks for letting me stay with you and Stu. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete