Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. Stuart is the only person that I have ever been dating on Valentine's Day and I still have ALWAYS loved the holiday. This is because my mother always made it such a special day, we felt so loved. Even in college she would send me a big package of goodies and a little gift. We have this tradition in our family of ding-dong ditching on Valentine's Day. So you make your home-made valentines and then sneak outside to leave them on the porch, ring the doorbell, and then sneak back inside before people notice! Cheesy...but we love love love it! With my brother and his wife at the house and my sister coming over, it made for quite the party. Since Stuart and I still wanted to celebrate something just the two of us we went to BJ's and saw The Vow on Monday. It was perfect because we got to celebrate LOVE two days in a row! Valentine's Day was so great and I am looking forward to next year to decorate my own home (or apartment) to make the holiday feel special. These are traditions I hope we continue with our own little family!


BJ's...always gotta have a pizookie



My valentine from Stuart

Oh how I love him! classic Stuart



Our Valentines to the family

My sister's

Mom and Dad's

I don't have Michael and Jenna's because they were so quick I didn't have my camera, but don't worry they were just as presh

My valentine for Stuart...that's about as crafty as I get :)



My Valentine....

Yay for Love!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i love this!! haha too cute! love yours and stuart's valentines!

    ReplyDelete