Monday, February 6, 2012

Stuart turns the big 25!

So this is a little late but Stuart turned 25! He is a Quarter of a Century old, WOW!! We had a fabulous time celebrating his birthday. Since it is a big birthday I decided I would post the 25 things I love most about Stuart:

Funny
So Handsome
Athletic
Smart
Hard-worker
Slow to anger
Thoughtful
Great with kids
His half laugh
His smile
Cute style
He pushes me to try new things
Extreme
Great listener
Extremely patient
Responsible
Very Organized
He loves ME
Puts me first
Kind
Great Cuddler
Nice body
Helps with household duties
Great conversationalist
FUN!

Seriously I would describe my life with Stuart with the word FUN. Well there you go, my cheesy list! love you Stuart!


French Toast breakfast



Brithday boy dinner: Honey Lime Enchiladas, Ceasar Salad, Fruit Salad, Corn and beans. YUM

My mom and Abby made this cute sign



Abby drew Stuart a map to Costco for his birthday. What a sweetie pie

We do this thing at my house called heavy heavy hangover. You bonk them on the head and then the birthday person gives the other person a wish! haha weird but we love it

katdizzle



VERY happy boy. I finally got him a remote control helicopter and I had no idea how happy it would make him. He has been randomly saying he wants one for a while now, but he LOVES it. Sometimes guys just need a fun toy!

Fudge Sundae Pie





The loved helicopter





Sweet baby Hailey fell asleep and would not let go of my shirt. So precious.

Stuart's work also bought him donuts and I met him for lunch at Chipotle at the Spectrum. It was a VERY successful birthday and I would say he felt very loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment