Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vegas

Two weekends ago we went to Vegas for Stuart's friend Chantry's wedding in Vegas. We decided since Stuart was taking a day off work that we would make it worth it and get a hotel for the night! The hotel was great and it was really nice to have some time just the two of us. When we were out on the strip that night though I was reminded of how much I do not like The Strip. It is just a depressing and dirty place to me. People trying to give you nasty fliers and stuff, yuck. I do not dislike ALL of Vegas, just the Strip. Sorry, just me. We pretty much just got dinner and watched the fountains at the Bellagio. I do love the fountains. Wish the show would just be continuous all night...I told Stuart I would only stay on the strip again if we could stay at the Bellagio and our room faced the fountains...guess we wont be coming back :) Staying in a hotel is always so fun though and we did have a great time together! Th wedding on Sunday was beautiful and it was nice to be in the temple the next day..I love going to sealing and being reminded of our own wedding day. Stuart's parents and Brooke also came down from Utah for the wedding and it was so good to see them!! We miss them down here...all in all a fun weekend!




Stuart was LOVING his sammy




No comments:

Post a Comment