Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3 years



Three years. Can't believe I have been married to my best friend for three years. It has been the best years of my life and I truly love this boy more than I ever could have imagined. In three years we have:

Lived in 6 places
Bought our first home
Found out we were pregnant
Graduated from college
Started Careers
Been on numerous adventures
And fell more in love every day

I am grateful for a marriage where I can be my true self and that I am married to someone who makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. 

We played it very low key this year, I told Stuart that I just wanted to pick whatever I wanted to eat right at the moment due to my pregnancy. So we went to Olive Garden and got Baskin Robbins and just hung out the rest of the night. It was perfect and I love any chance I get to spend with my man

No comments:

Post a Comment