Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pregnancy first 31 weeks

Since my pregnancy has recently taken a dramatic turn I wanted to document how it has been up to this point.

The first trimester: I had a relatively good first trimester. I didn't start to have any nausea until around 8 weeks and even then it wasn't awful. I never felt like eating much and it depended on the day but it wasn't awful. I never threw up and felt like I could still take care of my family if I had to. Overall I was lucky

Second Trimester: I did start to feel better but I had the same food aversions. Any true Mexican food is definitely off limits. However I always want Cafe Rio, tart yogurt, and In N  Out. Starting to finally show was memorable and I was loving knowing it was a girl and getting everything ready. However I never felt as if I got this surge of energy. Felt baby girl move for the first time at 18 weeks and it was magical

Third Trimester: Starting to feel very tired and getting harder to sleep at night. Baby girl moves like crazy!! She is going to be an active little one. Stuart and I love just staring at my stomach and watching her move. We are getting so excited.

9 weeks

17 weeks 


21 weeks 



24 weeks

26 weeks 


Ultrasounds
8 weeks 
13 weeks 
31 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment