Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bed Rest

I feel that I should document my bed rest experience. Looking back it really was not all that bad, but in the moment I thought it was the worst. Pretty sure because in my head I had that I would be on bed rest till the end of my pregnancy which would have been 8 weeks, yikes! I thought I would only be getting up to use the bathroom and shower and have people wait on my every need (not as good as it sounds) for that whole time. But after two weeks since I had not had any more bleeding she switched me to modified bed rest. Hallelujah! I was so happy. I was allowed to be on my feet a little more, meaning I could run errands here and there, etc. Then two more weeks after that they took me off bed rest completely and gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted. So awesome. I really was not all that productive during my bed rest time but oh well....resting will he hard to come by the rest of my life, right?! I'm so grateful everything is okay with my sweet baby and that she has been growing like a champ.

Million thanks to my sweet husband who took such good care of me and was so patient with this pregger mama. To my parents who stocked my fridge and visited me often.  Also to all those who brought meals, books, movies, and visited. I'm a very blessed person.

The only pic I have from my bed rest experience...me rocking the granny scooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment