Saturday, December 14, 2013

BWD

This is a hard one for me to post and I have alot of deep emotions about this that are personal but I do wish to briefly express my gratitude for an amazing father-in-law that I was able to have.  Dave is a wonderful man who served others and loved the Lord. He welcomed me into the Lange family with open arms and always made me feel welcome. I will truly miss his great laugh, singing on the uke, story-telling, and joy for life. If there was anyone that knew how to LIVE, it was him. He was loved by everyone and brought so much joy into peoples lives. Stuart and I both miss him so dearly and look forward to the day we get to see him again.

As I know Stuart would agree, even though it is an extremely difficult time, we have been able to see the Lord's hand in our lives more than ever before. I can honestly say that Stuart and I have had spiritual experiences that we will never forget. We have never felt that love of our Savior and Father in Heaven more.

We love you so much Dave

I love this picture of him walking out at our wedding. Fits him perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment