Sunday, July 31, 2011

One year ago today I was sealed for time and eternity in the Newport Temple to the love of my life...



















Oh how I wish I could relive our wedding day all the time! It was the most perfect day and was more than I ever could have dreamed of. We felt so much love and support from our many family members and friends.
It is crazy to think how far Stuart and I have come since this day. Our love is so much deeper already.We know each other better than we know ourselves and have grown so much together just in this short time. It seriously amazes us. We look forward to years and years of memories to come...

Anniversary details to come soon...

3 comments:

  1. you guys are just so cute! love you and miss you tons!!! happy anniversary 1 year woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We often think of your wedding one year ago.... it was so much wonderful day and we had a lot of fun with family and friends! Here's to year #2 with more fun adventures! We love you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for your anniversary! I look forward to the details!

    ReplyDelete