Monday, August 1, 2011

NYC Round 2

We are the lucky ones that got to go to New York again! My family came to visit us out here on the East Coast. It was just so wonderful...we miss family out here!
Anyways they flew into DC late at night and then we met them at the bus station in Bethesda and headed out to NYC! Let's just say that round 2 did not disappoint! It was a blast and we loved every second of it. My dad is such a good vacation planner and we had so much fun seeing the sites, talking, and EATING.


Times Square

Yup its true. HUGE mormon.org sign in the middle of Times Square. Honestly, at first it was weird for me to see the church so publicized in this way, but then I became proud, I love it!



Guggenheim

Metropolitan Museum of Art





John is really into Modern Art. He's gotten so trendy on us. He was our tour guide and explained all the different meanings and emotions. In the top left picture, John and I were expressing the emotion we felt when looking at that picture. Quite opposite.

on top of the MET

Central Park
People were laying out like it was the beach. So strange. Naturally though Stuart thought it would be appropriate to give them a "hang loose"

Oh Shake Shack...yummm
This was SOOO good. Seriously there burgers and shakes just hit the spot. I want one now

crazy packed

We didn't take any pictures of it but right before this we went and saw Billy Elliot. It was so fun! Even though it was not quite what we were expecting, it was fun to see a broadway show!

The pizza is from John's pizzeria...once again my dad rocked it in the food department. So yummy

This was our hotel. We got to share a room with Johnny boy. It was so fun to be with him!

On the ferry waiting to go to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island

This was my fourth time to NY and first time doing this. I am so glad that we did! It was the highlight of any NY trip that I have had. We took a listening tour of the history of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Very very cool











Ellis Island



John and Momma Karebear



This trip was simply amazing. Thank you so much fam bam for giving such a good time!!

4 comments:

  1. We had fun looking through all your family pictures. You guys look like you had a great time. I swear all you guys ate was burgers....at least there were a lot of pictures of burgers....tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spelling error on shake shack picture. "their burgers". i love you! -john

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new york!!! It's all about the FOOD!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete