Monday, August 1, 2011

DC Fam Time


After New York my family stayed here for a whole week!! Even though Stuart and I had to work the whole week we were able to meet up with them every night after work! and maybe I took another day off :)


This is the Harrison's Dog Kodi, my family fell in love.

DC



Sibling love outside the capitol

We got to roll out the Ameican flag at the American History museum with all these people and then sing the Star-Spangled Banner. Very Patriotic

Michelle Obama's dress, Muppets, Nastia Luken's uniform

Julia Child's beautiful kitchen

Good Stuff Eatery
We took my parent's here. Definite place to hit if u are ever in DC

Then we went on a bicycle tour of the monuments at night! It was so great. Definitely the best way to see all the monuments



love Dad

Proud to be an American

Family love









Me and my momma

artsy shot





We had such an amazing time with my family! I got to cook for them a couple nights, saw Harry Potter, shopped, played games, talked, watched movies, etc. It was like having a party every night! Seriously it was soooooooo great. We miss them so much. Thank you for such a wonderful time!! Love you all so much

4 comments:

  1. Your family loving that dog is an understatement!!! They seemed obsessed! Good family times. Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have had the most amazing DC experience! We miss being with you and we miss Kodi too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok just a few comments....
    1. love your family
    2. your dad cracks me up for some reason.
    3. your broski is so grown up now
    4. the bike ride sounds sweet. i wanna do that
    5. i love that you guys are wearing your biking vests in so many pictures
    6. i love america too
    7. i love that you are doing such cool washington dc things while you are there. way to live it up.
    8. god bless the USA
    9. i get to see you soon at the wedding!
    10. i'm jealous of the obama dress seeing and the flag unrolling. sounds sweet. love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do this....all of this...bad timing becuase if it wasn't so hot and if I wasn't preggers I would have been there!!

    Did you guys keep those neon vests on even when you weren't riding around?!?! Too funny...

    ReplyDelete