Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stuart the Working Man


So it has not been blogged about yet but Stuart accepted an offer in Irvine, Ca working for C.W. Driver! They are a big commercial contractor here in California. After a little debate Stuart and I felt very strongly that he should choose to go with this company. It is the company he always hoped to work for. He is so happy and I am so proud of him!! He is getting adjusted to working in an office all day but he is enjoying learning so much and getting lots of free lunches :) Stuart even had a little kick in his step the first week, so cute. He is just not enjoying the commute. We are living with my parents for the time being and it is only a 30 min drive without traffic but with it it is stinky. However we are well aware it could be much worse! For me..looking for a job. Hopefully I get something in Irvine and then we can move there. Thank you to my parents for letting us stay here for a little until I find a job! It is quite the party here. And yay for Stuart!


Working Man in his new clothes



Stuart and my brother Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment