Sunday, November 18, 2012

Citizen Cope

Back at the end of September, Stuart and I went down to LA to see Citizen Cope play at the Wiltern. This was one of the dates that I had planned from Stuart's anniversary gift so needless to say he was pretty excited about the month of Septembers date! Stuart loves Citizen Cope and had never seen them in concert.  We were a little nervous about the type of crowd that would be there and if we would be able to blend. Stuart told me beforehand that I should probably stray from wearing ruffles and bows in my hair for this occasion. We hit up IN-N-OUT before to make sure that Stuarts stomach was happy and then headed into the concert.  We blended okay but there were a few too many pot smokers in the room for my liking. Nast. Other than that, we had a great time and Stuart was a happy boy :) mission accomplished!
 
 
 
 

That night we stayed with our friends Daron and Allison who are living in LA right now.  We went to lunch and hung around at Venice beach the next afternoon.  The canals were really cool and somehow Daron and I got roped into being a part of the glass man stunt! Out of  a zillion people, he asked me to be his helper.  Stuart says it is because I was the only one with a skirt to my knees and a bow in my hair, guess i stuck out.  Basically this man jumps from a high chair onto a bunch of broken bottles. Crazy. They were also filming a Chris Paul commercial so we may or may not be in that as well.  That night we then went to UCLA campus and walked around. That campus is a beauty!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment