Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Perfection

In the beginning of November, we had the most perfect weekend. I just was so happy to relax. My sister Kathleen and her husband drew were kind enough to treat us to dinner at a foodie place at Fashion Island called True Food Kitchen. It was delicious! I was impressed. We then hit up sprinkles cupcakes for dessert and were overall extremely satisfied! Such a wonderful night for our tummies



                                                                           


 
The next day we headed down to Doheny so that Stuart could go surfing and I could relax on the beach.  It ended up being the perfect day with no one there. The only minor setback was when we lost Stuart's ring...for 1.5 hours.  I couldnt believe it! He tossed it to shore to me from the water and I obviously didn't catch it. We searched forever and had to get a take from the park ranger, and it was the most joyous occasion when we found it! Hooray









 








 


 


The last pictures are from a dinner we hosted for the couples without kids in our ward. I had put my soup in the crockpot before church and realized I had so much food. Then by the end of church, we had convinced enough people to join us for dinner :) It was a good time!

1 comment: