Sunday, November 18, 2012

La Jolla Kayaking


At the end of October we had a fabulous day in La Jolla!  For our anniversary I had gotten us this groupon to go kayaking in the La Jolla Sea Caves. I was so pumped but when I went to book it, they were already booked for weeks out. I was so bummed. The guy suggested that I come after September when all the tourists were gone.  So after we finally found a weekend to work it in, we booked it and headed down. We majorly lucked out and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Perfectly clear and 85 degrees the end of October. We couldn't take our camera on the kayak but it was awesome! We saw lots of sea lions, fish, and other wild life. We also went into the caves and paddled alot.  I will say, all of us kayakers lined up in a row and had a race. We were all in double kayaks and guess who won? Us. Holler! Stuart was really proud of my efforts. Later that day we went down to Jess and Tony's house and got to spend some time with them. We went to our nephews baseball game and then watched the boys that night while they went to a Halloween Party. It was all in all a wonderful weekend in San Diego

 
 
 
 

La Jolla is Beautiful!
 
 
 
 

Jess took some pictures of us for the family calendar. I have the pictures that she took with her camera and mad skills in my email, I will have to upload them! Thanks Jess :)
 

Magnum P.I. and his 80's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment