Monday, July 8, 2013

Emily Turns 24

I had a wonderful birthday this year and was fortunate enough to have the day off. Stuart brought me breakfast in bed and laid out a card for me downstairs when we left for work. In it was a shopping spree, since he know that was what I would want to do on my day off, and "The Pregnancy Card". Stuart made a card that I can use my entire pregnancy. It includes things such as foot runs whenever I please, guilt free napping, and dates planned by husband. It was so thoughtful and I have definitely been putting it to good use! 

So that day I went shopping and then met my family at Cheesecake Factory for dinner. My little nieces and sister in law even surprised me by coming into town from Vegas! I was so excited to see them and it was so nice of them to join the celebration. I was spoiled with presents and had a great time with family. 24 I know is going to be the best yet and I can't wait for all that's in store for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment