Monday, May 16, 2011

California Birthday

We were very lucky and were able to go home to California for my birthday! Thanks mom and dad :)

Our first stop on our trip was in St. George for my cousin Chase's wedding. This is the only picture I have, but it was a beautiful day! Best wishes to the newlyweds!

We got to watch the Abigail for a few days. This is just a shot of her getting some mad air. We love Abby and she always gives us a good time!

She hasn't quite mastered looking at the camera yet.

We got to go down to San Diego and spend a couple days with these cute kids! It was so fun to visit with the Kuletos. I feel like I get to know them a little better every time we visit. We got to talk with Jess and its always fun to hear her advice and talk about the future. We always cherish the times we have with family and we hope we get to see the Kuletos soon!

Of course we caught some sun rays at the beach! let's just say we are sadly still paying for it with pealing skin, but still worth it.

On my actual birthday I was woken up with some yummy waffles and eggs from stuart

Then we went to the Irvine Spectrum! I love the spec. We went to Cheesecake factory and it was divine as usual. We also went and saw Something Borrowed and did some great shopping! Awesome.

So my family has this tradiition of singing "Heavy, Heavy Hangover.." and bonking each other on the head. So here is everyone taking their turn...











Blowing out my birthday candle.

Beautiful flowers from my husband :)

For my birthday Stuart got me tickets to go to an Angels game! it may be surprising but I really do LOVE going to Angels games. I don't know all the stats and don't follow them, but I grew up going to the games and just love the baseball game atmosphere.

John came with us to the game. He actually had to prove that he was 18 or under to get this troll. He literally had to pull out his driver's license. It was awesome! John is just that masculine.



Last but not least, a shot of us two at the game. I sure do love this guy!

I also was very fortunate to celebate my birthday twice! When we got back to Utah Janice threw a party for mine and Annie's birthday. We had delicious pasta and of lemonade ice cream cake! Obviously it was a great time.

Thanks everyone for a wonderful brithday! I received many calls, texts, and felt very loved. First married birthday = success.

5 comments:

  1. Happy 22nd Birthday Emmy-Lou! We Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMDOG! seriously!!!!! I can't wait to stalk you and see what you and stu are up to! I miss you! I hope everything is going well in D.C.!
    p.s. love you
    p.s. love the spec
    and p.s. love all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you're birthday was good! Cute pics! love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad we got to spend your wonderful day with you! Thanks for letting 3 other random kids crash your partay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em-DAWG! You are the best blogger EVER!!! Glad I got to see you for your B-day weekend, even though I was a sick puppy. Post pictures of DC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete