Monday, May 16, 2011

Kimberly's Wedding

A few weeks ago my best friend Kimberly got married! It was a beautiful day and I am so happy that I could be a part of it. I am so happy for her and Michael and they are just perfect for each other. They were both just beaming the whole day!


Stuart and I posing for our first shot of the day.


Mother and daughter. Stuart told us to look excited and Karebear took it literally. Gotta love it. We were so happy my mom was there! she is the best!

My GQ husband. He's always down for a model shot.


The happy couple leaving the temple! Her dress was beautiful and she looked absolutely stunning.

Me and the bride. I wish I had a close up of her flowers. They were gorgeous!


Us and the newest Woodheads!
Congrats to Michael and Kimberly! We wish you all the happiness in the world :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful wedding! Ems and Stu looking so suave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love this!! So happy for Kimberly, and her dress was great, I loved the rose bow!

    You guys are looking great too....

    ReplyDelete