Friday, January 27, 2012

Bahamas

Our last stop was in the Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. This is the Norwegian cruise line's private island. It is supposed to have the feel of an uninhabited island. They brought all the food to the island so we had a big bbq and they had chairs out to lay out. Luckily we borrowed my parents snorkel gear and so we snorkeled in the crystal blue water. We saw some crazy fish! They were a little too friendly here, they would get right up in your face! Overall we loved relaxing the last day of our cruise and getting some sun. It was the only day we got burned. Even though we should not have, it did feel a little bit good. Cheers to the Bahamas..





So pretty







We had a rock stacking competition. It was debatable who won







fishies



Okay so this is only half of the HUGE eel. This is where I freaked out in the snorkeling. Right before this Stuart warns me that he saw alot of jelly fish and I should watch out. Thus my paranoia sets in. Then he is trying so hard to point out something to me in the water. The HUGE eel! It was squirming all crazy and so I BOOKED it out of there. I immediately started swimming to shore. Stuart said he only got half of the eel because he was worried about me, haha whoops. Good times










just chillin

Well we had a great first cruise experience! We would gladly go on another one...in ten years :) That was our last vacation for a while! It was an unforgettable vacation and we loved it all.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO fun!! I'm glad you guys have a great time and enjoyed the cruising experience! All your stops look amazing!! We miss you in Provo!! Talk soon! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete