Friday, January 27, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico


Our first stop was in Cozumel, Mexico. We decided to go big and we did an excursion at three of our stops. Here we did an ATV ride through the Mayan Jungle. It was awesome!! We got to alot faster than I was expecting and we each had our own ATV. Stuart was behind me and he said it was very attractive watching me on the ATV. He said he was so proud how hard core I was. He makes me laugh

We wore bandannas over our faces to keep the dirt from getting in our mouths.



pretty birds



Our ATV's



The sink hole behind us is 80 feet deep. You can only drink the water if u have been drinking since birth.





Yes that is a real live crocodile



Stuart is a snorkel junky! He LOVES it



thumbs up


We loved having the underwater camera. Thanks Mom and DAD for letting us borrow it!

I told Stuart this could be in a magazine as an advertisement



Beautiful clear water








No comments:

Post a Comment